Thursday 7 August 2014

WHITE FLIGHT - How to be Resplendent.


I was recently invited to a party where the dress code was white and gold. What a delicious combination. Fresh with a touch of luxury. The good news is that I wasn't stuck for vintage options.

My first instinct (disco fiend that I am) was to go for a gold dress with white accessories. My second thought was to go retro sporty teamed with hip hop jewellery. Late 70s/early 80s tennis fashion look book. Wimbledon is just a distant memory but there are still a few vintage Fred Perry and Lacoste threads floating around.


"Whiter shade of pale."


I had also considered the jumpsuit in a very drapey fabric. In the end I decided to channel Jade Jagger or Grecian 2014 as I'd like to call it. I picked up a ruched white dress on Ebay for a steal. No need for a white horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment